Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Announcement: Looseleaf Reviews is Moving!

Hello, followers!

I'd like to formally announce that Looseleaf Review will be moving!

Don't worry - it's not yet, and the URL and content will still be the same! I have just realized that I've reach the limit of what I can do on Blogger. I've been clinging to this interface because of all the love and attention I gave it over the last two years, but the fact is, Blogger will never look clean enough.

Even though it doesn't have the customizability I want, I will be moving over to Wordpress!

Until my Wordpress is fully up and running, I will be cross-posting both here and there. Once I formally close this down, I'll move my URL over there. In the meantime, if you want to start following my future blog, here's the link:

https://looseleafbookreviewsblog.wordpress.com/

Many thanks,
Nina @ Looseleaf Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment